Twice a year, you will meet your professors and peers in Berlin for in-house classes face-to-face. Usually these intensive seminar weeks are scheduled in the beginning of October and in the beginning of March. The in-house classes span one week from Monday to Friday.
These are Your In-house Classes Benefits:
- You meet with your faculty and peers for competency-based training sessions in regular in-house classes
- You sharpen your communicative competencies in discussions and round-table meetings
- You learn how to present clear-cut statements in an intercultural context
- You network with experts working in the realm of economics, politics, and the media
- You are invited to enjoy the international and truly unique flair of the in-house classes
- You get access to additional executive workshops we offer in cooperation with our partners (these may be liable to additional fees)
You are liable for your travel and accommodation costs incurred during the in-house classes.
- in-house-classes meet face to face Berlin round-table meetings communicative competencies