Twice a year, you will meet your instructors and peers in Berlin for in-house classes face-to-face. Usually these intensive seminar weeks are scheduled at the end of September / beginning of October and at the end of February / beginning of March. The in-house classes span one week from Monday to Friday.
- You meet with your faculty and peers for competency-based training sessions in regular in-house classes.
- You sharpen your communicative competencies in discussions and round-table meetings.
- You learn how to present clear-cut statements in an intercultural context.
- You network with experts working in the realm of economics, politics, and the media.
- You are invited to enjoy the international and truly unique flair of the in-house classes.
- You get access to additional executive workshops we offer in cooperation with our partners (these may be liable to additional fees).
You are liable for your travel and accommodation costs incurred during the in-house classes.