What does International Relations Online offer?
International Relations Online is a Master of Arts degree program of 120 credit units, ECTS standards. You can earn your Master of Arts degree in two years with full-time enrollment. International Relations Online is accessible from anywhere around the world via a digital online platform for distance learning. You will profit from a combination of online modules and face-to-face instruction. The language of instruction is English.
Here are the learning skills you will gain with this online master program:
- Analytical understanding of transformations, developments, and challenges in global politics today
- Ability to tackle global issues with equal hard and soft-skills
- E-competencies by studying online and interacting with peers and professors globally via online blended learning tools
- Intercultural skills by working with people of different cultural and professional backgrounds
Our online learning management system allows you to study wherever you are and whenever you want. You will receive regular and individual feedback and guidance from our instructors.
You choose your own learning path by selecting modules according to your interests. The first 4 modules are compulsory for all students, while the other 8 are up to your choice. You can choose between modules from the focus areas and the electives section.
The two focus areas are:
- Global Politics - Become a generalist in the issues and tools of international relations and global politics while gaining intercultural skills and broaden your horizon.
- Area Studies - Become an expert in Eastern Europe with broad knowledge and skills in Areas studies. We are also developing additional modules such as Rising China and Arab Spring Pathways.
Throughout your IRO studies you will:
- master of arts, program description, ECTS, distance learning